- As of July 1st we will have a new location! Thank you so much for the incredible love and support over the course of our first 5 years at 200 South Main and we are stoked to share the next chapter at 328 W Clark (between Main and Arthur) with all of RunPoky!
- The Mink Creek Fall Trail Run Series is coming up! The Pocatello Cross Country Ski Foundation’s annual October trail races help to directly support excellent cross country skiing in Pocatello. First up on Saturday October 5th is the Nordic Center Fall Trail Run. Part two in the series is Saturday October 19th at the Valve House Fall Classic. Let’s get ready for the 2019 Mink Creek Fall Trail Run Series!!! Any trail shoe purchased at PR Co. during the month of September scores you an entry into the Fall Run race of your choice
- The newest Roctane Energy Gel from GU has arrived. Cold Brew Coffee!
- New arrival from New Balance – the 860v10 is here!
- Tailwind Fans! Colorado Cola (the newest flavor) is now in stock… single serve stick packs and 30 serving bags!
- Art Walk – First Friday Art Walk in Old Town Pocatello. Friday, September 6th. 5 – 8 PM. Local Non-Profit Stars for the Arts is our guest for Art Walk this month; this group is currently helping elementary kids at Washington Elementary in Pocatello with a goal of raising $3000 to fund a pilot art program!!! During Art Walk, Stars for the Arts, in conjunction with Washington Elementary’s PTA, will raffle off a prize package valued over $400 from local & national retailers… any donation will qualify you for the raffle Also joining us is the Pocatello Cross Country Ski Foundation with with discounted registrations for the 2019 Mink Creek Fall Trail Run Series as well as membership information. Ultrarunning & cross country skiing gardener Murray returns with a new batch of garlic salts from Mur’s Garden and Stacey from Barking Goat Studios will finish the east wall mural in the shop live during Art Walk! Still not convinced to join us for Art Walk… how about bourbon maple pulled pork sliders with cole slaw for munchies!
- Thirsty Thursdays! Next up…. September 26th!
PocketFuel Nut Butter blends are made from 100% natural, whole food ingredients found in nuts, seeds and fruits. Each blend is a slow burning, easy to digest fuel providing a natural & sustained energy boost to help your body to t
hrive and reach its maximum potential. – See more at: http://www.pocketfuelnaturals.com/about/about-our-products/#sthash.X7xI9P0m.dpuf
It is portable whole food fuel you can take with you anywhere and use anytime. Running, biking, hiking, surfing, paddling…. traveling, relaxing…. whatever YOU love to do!
PocketFuel Nut Butter blends are made from 100% natural, whole food ingredients found in nuts, seeds and fruits. Each blend is a slow burning, easy to digest fuel providing a natural & sustained energy boost to help your body to thrive and reach its maximum potential.
- See more at: http://www.pocketfuelnaturals.com/about/about-our-products/#sthash.X7xI9P0m.dpuf
- Tuesday Night Track – 7 PM at ISU Davis Field
- Wednesday Morning Track – 6 AM at ISU Davis Field
- Wednesday Night Group Run – 6 PM at Pocatello Running Company
- Saturday Morning Group Run – 8 AM at Pocatello Running Company
- Saturday Morning Track – 6 AM at ISU Davis Field
- Tailwind Colorado Cola
- Hoka One One Clifton 6
- Brooks Cascadia 14
- Brooks Ghost 12
- New Balance Fresh Foam Beacon v2
- New Balance 860 v10
- Saucony Ride ISO 2
- Saucony Omni ISO 2
- 361 Degrees
- Sale shoes 50% off… selection includes models from Altra, Brooks, Saucony, & New Balance.