- As of July 1st we will have a new location! Thank you so much for the incredible love and support over the course of our first 5 years at 200 South Main and we are stoked to share the next chapter at 328 W Clark (between Main and Arthur) with all of RunPoky!
- Idaho Gov. Brad Little has immediately ordered all Idaho residents to remain at home except for necessary activities and directed non-essential businesses close for the next three weeks in order to slow the spread of coronavirus (complete info here). As a result, PR Co. is moving to appointments for all the community’s running needs until we are safely advised to resume normal business hours; we will also be in store daily for receiving from 10 AM – 12 PM. Thank you for all of the support and well wishes in the weeks leading up to this decision. The love from all of RunPoky is amazing! Appointment contact info: Kaziah 208.251.3703 & Brian 208.866.2977
- New arrivals! Brooks Ravenna 11, Transcend 7, and Launch 7. Hoka One One Speedgoat 4 and Gaviota 2. Saucony Kinvara 11, Guide 13 TR, Peregrine 10, and Xodus 10.
- Potato Cup – Pocatello’s premier freestyle race! This year the race will start at 11AM on Saturday, January 18th. Choose between 5K, 10K, and 15K distances at the Mink Creek Nordic Center along with a 3K for skiers under 18 years of age. Lunch will be served in the Yurt after the race, followed by awards ceremony and raffle drawing!
- Petzl Demo Run – Wednesday, Jan 29 at 6 PM. We will meet at PR Co. for the Wednesday Night Group Run and take out Petzl Headlamps to test drive the latest features! Plus… Petzl giveaways!!!
- Love Run – On Saturday, February 8th, this 5K / 1 mile fun run will take place and was set up to help the Williams family… Shelby was diagnosed with central nervous system lymphoma (brain cancer) in October of 2019 and is currently in treatment. Join us and show some Love!!!
- 2020 Technical Running Camp. For those looking to make gains in technical, off-trail skills enhancing the knowledge base to do so safely. July 16-19 and/or August 6-9 are the dates to join professional mountain runners Cody Lind of SCOTT International and Brittany Peterson of Nike trail at a running camp specifically designed to target skills to improve technical off-trail running. All of the camp info and registration awaits at the link
PocketFuel Nut Butter blends are made from 100% natural, whole food ingredients found in nuts, seeds and fruits. Each blend is a slow burning, easy to digest fuel providing a natural & sustained energy boost to help your body to t
hrive and reach its maximum potential. – See more at: http://www.pocketfuelnaturals.com/about/about-our-products/#sthash.X7xI9P0m.dpuf
It is portable whole food fuel you can take with you anywhere and use anytime. Running, biking, hiking, surfing, paddling…. traveling, relaxing…. whatever YOU love to do!
PocketFuel Nut Butter blends are made from 100% natural, whole food ingredients found in nuts, seeds and fruits. Each blend is a slow burning, easy to digest fuel providing a natural & sustained energy boost to help your body to thrive and reach its maximum potential.
- See more at: http://www.pocketfuelnaturals.com/about/about-our-products/#sthash.X7xI9P0m.dpuf
- Wednesday Night Group Run – 6 PM at PR Co.
- Saturday Morning Group Run – 8 AM at PR Co.
- Saucony Guide 13, Guide 13 TR, Kinvara 11, Xodus 10, and Peregrine 10
- New Balance Fresh Foam Hierro v5
- Brooks Adrenaline GTS 20, Ravenna 11, Launch 7, and Transcend 7
- Hoka One One Speedgoat 4 and Gaviota 2
- UltrAspire Lumen Clip 180
- 361 Degrees
- Sale shoes 50% off… selection includes models from Altra, Brooks, Saucony, & New Balance.