- ProBar is here! PROBAR® creates delicious, convenient, healthy, plant-based food products and strives to become the leading provider of REAL FOOD choices, always maintaining their commitment to quality, sustainability, and fantastic taste. Check out the incredible nutrition options in the shop now!!!
- Trail Butter & Jelly sandwiches plus 361 demo run – Wednesday, June 12th at 6 PM at Pocatello Running Company. The Wednesday night group run on June 12th has special guests Trail Butter and 361 joining us! Take a spin in some of the new shoes coming soon to PR Co. and enjoy Trail Butter and jelly sandwiches!
- Art Walk – First Friday Art Walk in Old Town Pocatello. Friday, June 7th, 5 PM – 8 PM. Join us for Art Walk and check out Plant Research Group… a new, natural health supplement company, created by a local avid outdoor enthusiast. PRG is dedicated to providing unique, extremely beneficial, high quality, exotic, safe and organic products at an affordable price, including those that have been used in ancient medicine for thousands of years to maintain, improve, and facilitate healthy biological processes (homeostasis). During Art Walk we will have the caffeine free Red Bush Stone Oil Mineral Tea.
- Thirsty Thursdays! June 27th- 6 PM at Jim Dandy Brewing. Brooks Running “Run Lager” pint glasses for all runners while supplies last… you know the drill, run a few fun miles and then snag one of your favorite beverages from our epic local brewery!
- Pebble Creek Mountain Run – June 22nd at 1 PM. It’s time for the annual vertical scoot that gains 1950 feet in 2.6 miles, starting at the lodge and ending at the top of Skyline chair lift. Participants will walk/run back to the bottom. Awards and raffle to follow including shwag from Tifosi and PROBAR who are joining us at Pebble Creek. Registration is available here. Proceeds from this race support the Pocatello Cross-Country Ski Foundation and help to maintain excellent cross country skiing at Pocatello’s Mink Creek Nordic Center where half of the grooming throughout the season is done by volunteers. The money raised goes towards gas and maintenance of the grooming equipment purchased by the Foundation. Pebble Creek’s annual Wildflower Festival will follow the run from 3pm to 10pm. In addition to live music, there will be food and local brews. The Sunshine lift will be running for those wanting to ride up and hike down through the abundant flowers. The hillside just above the deck provides a perfect view of both the performers and the sunset. Proceeds from the Festival support the Pebble Creek Ski Patrol. You can purchase tickets for half price if you buy them when registering for the race.
PocketFuel Nut Butter blends are made from 100% natural, whole food ingredients found in nuts, seeds and fruits. Each blend is a slow burning, easy to digest fuel providing a natural & sustained energy boost to help your body to t
hrive and reach its maximum potential. – See more at: http://www.pocketfuelnaturals.com/about/about-our-products/#sthash.X7xI9P0m.dpuf
It is portable whole food fuel you can take with you anywhere and use anytime. Running, biking, hiking, surfing, paddling…. traveling, relaxing…. whatever YOU love to do!
PocketFuel Nut Butter blends are made from 100% natural, whole food ingredients found in nuts, seeds and fruits. Each blend is a slow burning, easy to digest fuel providing a natural & sustained energy boost to help your body to thrive and reach its maximum potential.
- See more at: http://www.pocketfuelnaturals.com/about/about-our-products/#sthash.X7xI9P0m.dpuf
- Tuesday Night Track – 6 PM at ISU Davis Field
- Wednesday Night Group Run – 6 PM at Pocatello Running Company
- Saturday Morning Group Run – June 8th – Joy in the Journey Jog (Portneuf Valley Fun Run Series)
- PROBAR Nutrition
- Hoka One One Clifton 6
- Sale shoes 50% off… selection includes models from Altra, Brooks, Saucony, & New Balance.